- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Metallic Cowhide Leather Hide
***The shipping price to be rolled. If you do not mind folds, then we could ship for about half this price, contact us***
3 or 4 or 5 or 6 sq ft cut off the hide in no particular shape or dimensions. Make your choice at checkout.
When leather is cut off the end of a hide, we do just that, cut it off the hide. It will likely be odd shaped.
It also may have a flaw or a hole (usually close to an edge) however, most of the hide will be nice leather and very usable.
If you are requiring a certain dimension or something without possible flaws, you will need to ask for a custom cut.
***Most purse makers use 10 sq ft. Just buy 2 units of 5 sq ft and it will come in one piece.
The black suede backs are the thinner colored leathers at 2.5-2.75 oz / 1-1.1mm
The light gray suede backs are thicker colored leathers at 3-3.5oz / 1.2-1.4mm
FOR A BETTER REPRESENTATION OF COLORS, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW
RED E2845-06 Charcoal Gray backside www.etsy.com/listing/164557884
PEWTER E2845-05 Light Gray Backside www.etsy.com/listing/130805943
HOT PINK E2845-03 Black backside www.etsy.com/listing/151126205
NAVY BLUE E2845-01 Charcoal Backside www.etsy.com/listing/154669139
ROSE GOLD (similar to COPPER) E2845-19 Cream backside www.etsy.com/listing/550740678
BRONZE E2845-17 Charcoal Backside www.etsy.com/listing/173738887
SILVER E2845-16 Cream backside www.etsy.com/listing/173624193
GOLD E2845-15 Cream backside www.etsy.com/listing/607930731
PURPLE E2845-14 DISCONTINUED
CHRISTMAS GREEN E2845-12 Black Backside www.etsy.com/listing/173626485
PLATINUM / CHAMPAGNE E2845-11 Cream Backside www.etsy.com/listing/209273387
TURQUOISE E2845-10 Cream backside www.etsy.com/listing/618411159
LIGHT PINK E2845-09 Cream backside www.etsy.com/listing/154819285
BURGUNDY E2845-08 DISCONTINUED
ROYAL BLUE E2845-07 Charcoal backside www.etsy.com/listing/130312256
FULL / Partial HIDES and custom cuts available. Just ask for a quote
This leather is flexible with an amazingly soft temper, not metallic feeling at all!
Our leathers are NOT SCRAP. We buy full hides and cut them to the size you need to give you the highest quality!
Monday thru Friday 6:30AM-2:00PM PST 1-253-627-2656
Evenings/weekends ONLY 1-360-825-2283
EMAIL US: Leather [!at] PeggySueAlso.com
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/PeggySueAlso
VISIT US: www.PeggySueAlso.com
A division of North Star Glove Co., Tacoma, WA USA, family owned and operated UNION American Company since 1910!
Our leathers are 99% CHROME TANNED and they are NOT safe to use with laser cutter.
If you don't wish to use PayPal or use a credit card on Etsy, we can take your credit card over the phone. Call 253-627-2656 and we will be happy to take your payment.
We attempt to ship within 24 to 48 business hours of payment, Monday through Thursday via USPS First Class mail, Fed Ex or Priority mail. Orders placed Friday through Sunday night MAY NOT ship until Tuesday due to a rush of weekend orders and not enough time to get them all out. We do ship about 90% and sometimes all orders from that time period. We charge USPS rates. You may request Priority shipping or Fed Ex prior to payment. We ship worldwide.
The bigger the order, the more gets charged for shipping by Etsy, and many times, you are charged too much (this happens at $125 or more). If you believe that to be the case, put a "note to seller" and request a check of the actual cost to ship and we will issue you a coupon for your next order.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. ALL returns must be returned in the same manner we shipped, ie: rolled, boxed, flat envelope, etc. We DO NOT accept CLOSEOUT, Flawed / discounted or 4"x6" pieces.
Custom cut pieces have a 25% restocking fee
Items purchased with FREE SHIPPING are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned and will notify you on the status of your refund.
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment or issue you a store credit, your choice.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item.
c/o North Star Glove Co
2916 S Steele St
Tacoma, WA 98409
We appreciate your business!
and the staff at PeggySueAlso™ Leather
1. We have multiple hides / sides of most leathers we list. Please ask. We don't have the time to list individual hides, but most will look very much like the hide in this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/524946969/leather-hide-20-24-sq-ft-biker
2. The average hide runs around 20-25 sq ft, but some are bigger or smaller. Prices per sq ft are greatly decreased (usually 30-40% less) when buying leather by the hide.
3. Many listings show 3 sq ft or more for those who can not use full hides yet want bigger than 12"x12" or other small sizes we carry. Please read the descriptions for when leather is cut off the end of a hide, we do just that, cut it off the hide. It will likely be odd shaped and may have a flaw or a hole (usually close to an edge) however, most of the hide will be nice leather and very usable.
4. Leather doesn't come by the yard, but by the sq ft. By leather industry standards, one running yard of fabric is equal to about 18 sq. ft. of leather. Even though there is actually 13.5 sq. ft. in a running yard of 54" wide goods, there is an additional 4.5 sq. ft. in the formula to account for the waste factor since hides are shaped irregularly and have natural markings inherent in all genuine leather as well as maybe a hole or two to cut around.
5. Due to the number of orders we ship per day, we are unable to add to, change or combine multiple orders.
Custom sized cut leather are available for most any size above 1 sq ft. Please message us for a quote.
Sorry, we are unable to combine orders for shipping. It is too difficult to find one or two orders from the same person in the stack of 150-200 orders.