- Accepts Etsy gift cards
Please visit our webpage: https://www.PeggySueAlsoLeather.com
Our King and Bomber King line is our Premium leather with multipurpose uses.
A favorite crafting leather for those who want a high-quality soft leather.
Natural soft finish, not embossed, not imprinted with natural tumbled look
Full Grain, naturally pebbled appearance and very soft
This leather is pliable and flexible, super soft and pebbly appearance
Has some stretch and durable
1 piece of any color
Colors available in our KING line
Marbled Reddish Brown E2881-15 www.etsy.com/listing/90522650
Rich PURPLE E2881-14 www.etsy.com/listing/211129668
Oak Tan E2881-13 www.etsy.com/listing/261929628
White E2881-12 www.etsy.com/listing/165026471
Light PALOMINO Rich Honey Tan E2881-11 www.etsy.com/listing/163450687
Old Gold E2881-10 www.etsy.com/listing/90522509
Dark Chocolate E2881-09 www.etsy.com/listing/105298634
Chocolate Brown E2881-08 www.etsy.com/listing/242730175
Black E2881-07 www.etsy.com/listing/111801042
Bone E2881-06 www.etsy.com/listing/173653647
SOFT PINK E2881-05 www.etsy.com/listing/105276482
Gray E2881-04 www.etsy.com/listing/227463662
Red E2881-03 www.etsy.com/listing/95423421
Deep OLIVE Drab Green / Khaki E2881-02 www.etsy.com/listing/213942740
Catalina NAVY Blue E2881-01 www.etsy.com/listing/238214317
Kelly GREEN E2881-27 www.etsy.com/listing/563891733
TEAL BLUE E2881-26 www.etsy.com/listing/150018147
Angel AQUA E2881-24 www.etsy.com/listing/530288946
ROYAL / Cobalt Blue E2881-22 www.etsy.com/listing/489924371
Terra Cotta / Adobe E2881-21 www.etsy.com/listing/474558982
Buttercup Yellow E2881-20 www.etsy.com/listing/488055275
French MAUVE E2881-25 www.etsy.com/listing/530278748
Persimmon Orange E2881-18 www.etsy.com/listing/222428850
Bomber Hazelnut Brown and Rust Marbled E2882-03
Bomber Bay Brown E2882-05 www.etsy.com/listing/198357860
CLOSEOUT Bomber Sandy Brown (marbled) E2882-06 www.etsy.com/listing/248787288
Bomber Caramel Camel (marbled) E2882-01 www.etsy.com/listing/198090444
CLOSEOUT Bomber King GUNMETAL E2882-07 www.etsy.com/listing/230039231
Bomber Charcoal Slate (marbled) E2882-04 www.etsy.com/listing/199942692
Bomber Cherry Wine (marbled) E2882-02 www.etsy.com/listing/198093386
Backside is a suede of the same color that is not always pretty, some pieces might have a stamp or fleshings other marks on them.
We purchase and STOCK quality hides
Monday thru Friday 7AM-2:30PM PST 1-253-627-2656
Evenings/weekends ONLY 1-360-825-2283
EMAIL US: Leather [!at] PeggySueAlso.com
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/PeggySueAlso
VISIT US: www.PeggySueAlsoLeather.com
A division of North Star Glove Co., Tacoma, WA USA, family owned and operated UNION American Company since 1910!
Our leathers are 99% CHROME TANNED and they are NOT safe to use with laser cutter.
If you don't wish to use PayPal or use a credit card on Etsy, we can take your credit card over the phone. Call 253-627-2656 and we will be happy to take your payment.
We attempt to ship within 24 to 48 business hours of payment, Monday through Thursday via USPS First Class mail, Fed Ex or Priority mail. Orders placed Friday through Sunday night MAY NOT ship until Tuesday due to a rush of weekend orders and not enough time to get them all out. We do ship about 90% and sometimes all orders from that time period. We charge USPS rates. You may request Priority shipping or Fed Ex prior to payment. We ship worldwide.
The bigger the order, the more gets charged for shipping by Etsy, and many times, you are charged too much (this happens at $125 or more). If you believe that to be the case, put a "note to seller" and request a check of the actual cost to ship and we will issue you a coupon for your next order.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. ALL returns must be returned in the same manner we shipped, ie: rolled, boxed, flat envelope, etc. We DO NOT accept CLOSEOUT, Flawed / discounted or 4"x6" pieces.
Custom cut pieces have a 25% restocking fee
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned and will notify you on the status of your refund.
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment or issue you a store credit, your choice.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item.
c/o North Star Glove Co
2916 S Steele St
Tacoma, WA 98409
Megan and Peggy
1. We have multiple hides / sides of most leathers we list. Please ask. We don't have the time to list individual hides, but most will look very much like the hide in this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/524946969/leather-hide-20-24-sq-ft-biker
2. The average hide runs around 20-25 sq ft, but some are bigger or smaller. Prices per sq ft are greatly decreased (usually 30-40% less) when buying leather by the hide.
3. Many listings show 3 sq ft or more for those who can not use full hides yet want bigger than 12"x12" or other small sizes we carry. Please read the descriptions for when leather is cut off the end of a hide, we do just that, cut it off the hide. It will likely be odd shaped and may have a flaw or a hole (usually close to an edge) however, most of the hide will be nice leather and very usable.
4. Leather doesn't come by the yard, but by the sq ft. By leather industry standards, one running yard of fabric is equal to about 18 sq. ft. of leather. Even though there is actually 13.5 sq. ft. in a running yard of 54" wide goods, there is an additional 4.5 sq. ft. in the formula to account for the waste factor since hides are shaped irregularly and have natural markings inherent in all genuine leather as well as maybe a hole or two to cut around.
5. Due to the number of orders we ship per day, we are unable to add to, change or combine multiple orders.
Custom sized cut leather are available for most any size above 1 sq ft. Please message us for a quote.
Sorry, we are unable to combine orders for shipping. It is too difficult to find one or two orders from the same person in the stack of 150-200 orders.