- Accepts Etsy gift cards
CREAMED COFFEE Garment Thickness and Grade Plonge Escape Cowhide Leather Hide
VERY fine grained.
1.75oz/0.7 mm thickness
8 inches x10 inches (20.32cm x 25.4cm)
Backside is suede of nearly the same color, mostly nice, but some pieces might have a stamp or some fleshings or other marks on it.
No holes, no flaws. Beautiful piece of leather, Perfect for any kind of garment
This leather is pliable, flexible and amazingly butter soft, can easily be sewn
FULL and partial HIDES and custom cuts available. Just ask for a quote
Our leathers are NOT SCRAP. We buy full hides and cut them to the size you need to give you the highest quality!
Monday thru Friday 6:30AM-2:00PM PST 1-253-627-2656
Evenings/weekends ONLY 1-360-825-2283
EMAIL US: Leather [!at] PeggySueAlso.com
LIKE US: www.facebook.com/PeggySueAlso
VISIT US: www.PeggySueAlso.com
A division of North Star Glove Co., Tacoma, WA USA, family owned and operated UNION American Company since 1910!
If you don't wish to use PayPal or use a credit card on Etsy, we can take your credit card over the phone. Call 253-627-2656 and we will be happy to take your payment.
We attempt to ship within 24 to 48 business hours of payment, Monday through Thursday via USPS First Class mail or Priority mail. Orders placed Friday through Sunday night MAY NOT ship until Tuesday due to a rush of weekend orders and not enough time to get them all out. We do ship about 90% and sometimes all orders from that time period. We charge USPS rates. You may request Priority shipping prior to payment. We ship worldwide.
The bigger the order, the more gets charged for shipping by Etsy, and many times, you are charged too much. If you believe that to be the case, put a "note to seller" and request a check of the actual cost to ship and we will issue you a coupon for your next order.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we're here to help.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. ALL returns must be returned in the same manner we shipped, ie: rolled, boxed, flat envelope, etc. We DO NOT accept CLOSEOUT, Flawed / discounted or 4"x6" pieces.
Custom cut pieces have a 25% restocking fee
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned and will notify you on the status of your refund.
When your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment or issue you a store credit, your choice.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs when returning your item.
c/o North Star Glove Co
2916 S Steele St
Tacoma, WA 98409
Megan and Peggy
1. We have multiple hides / sides of most leathers we list. Please ask. We don't have the time to list individual hides, but most will look very much like the hide in this listing: https://www.etsy.com/listing/524946969/leather-hide-20-24-sq-ft-biker
2. The average hide runs around 20-25 sq ft, but some are bigger or smaller. Prices per sq ft are greatly decreased (usually 30-40% less) when buying leather by the hide.
3. Many listings show 3 sq ft or more for those who can not use full hides yet want bigger than 12"x12" or other small sizes we carry. Please read the descriptions for when leather is cut off the end of a hide, we do just that, cut it off the hide. It will likely be odd shaped and may have a flaw or a hole (usually close to an edge) however, most of the hide will be nice leather and very usable.
4. Leather doesn't come by the yard, but by the sq ft. By leather industry standards, one running yard of fabric is equal to about 18 sq. ft. of leather. Even though there is actually 13.5 sq. ft. in a running yard of 54" wide goods, there is an additional 4.5 sq. ft. in the formula to account for the waste factor since hides are shaped irregularly and have natural markings inherent in all genuine leather as well as maybe a hole or two to cut around.
5. Due to the number of orders we ship per day, we are unable to add to, change or combine multiple orders.
Custom sized cut leather are available for most any size above 1 sq ft. Please message us for a quote.
Sorry, we are unable to combine orders for shipping. It is too difficult to find one or two orders from the same person in the stack of 150-200 orders.
Oct 6, 2020
Highly recommend this excellent Etsy dealer. Thank you 😊
Jul 6, 2020
Very pleased with the pieces. Would definitely recommend!
May 21, 2020
Apr 26, 2020
The more I work with the Plonge line of leathers the more I like them. For such things as a backed or lined bag, or a drawcord pouch they are fantastic.True rich color, just the right amount of grain. Happy with my purchases !
Dec 7, 2019